The award-winning MantelMount presents a motorized mount for high on the wall installations such as over a fireplace. Offering comfortable eye-level viewing, the fully automated MM860 Pro Series TV Mount is second to none!
Distinguishing Features Include:
• SIMULTANEOUS DROP & SWIVEL: Patented Multi-Axis hub, proprietary software and precision electronic actuators lower and swivel the TV in one quick fluid motion.
• REMOTE CONTROL CHOICES: Controlled through the included 433 MHZ RF remote, IR-based Logitech Harmony remotes and popular home automation systems.
• HOME AUTOMATION OPTIONS: Works with Control4, URC, RTI, Crestron, Savant, Elan and Logitech, with command sets for hard-coding additional systems.
• POWER SENSING TECHNOLOGY: Detects when the TV is turned on and automatically lowers it to a favorite preset. Provides automation even without a control system.
• SILENT OPERATION: Two custom electronic actuators allow for smooth, barely audible movement.
• RECESSIBLE HOUSING: Conceals the lifting arm and electronics in the raised position. Can be recessed for flush-to-wall installations.
• TEMPERATURE-SENSING MONITOR: TV automatically retracts to its home position when an unsafe temperature is detected.
• SOFT & HARD TRAVEL STOPS: Vertical and horizontal travel limits configured through both software and hardware, provide a virtual safety shield that prevents the TV from touching the wall or mantel.
• PLUG & PLAY NETWORKING: DHCP enabled right out of the box. Easily identifiable on the network.
• ON-BOARD WEB SERVER: For simple browser based configuration
• ONLINE SOFTWARE UPDATES: Download the latest software and firmware updates from the internet directly to the control module.
• POST-INSTALLATION LEVELING: Allows for screen position refinement after the mount is installed.
Please review our Sales Sheet for the complete list of features and specifications. NOTE: The MM860 is only available through authorized MantelMount dealers and not available for purchase on this site.
- TV Size: 55"– 100"
- Weight Capacity: 125 lbs
- Mounting Pattern: Up to 600 x 600
- Heavy Duty Steel: 3-5.5 mm
- Swivel: 25 degrees left/right
- Vertical Drop: Up to 30 inches
- Off-The-Wall-Distance: 20.5"-24"
- MM860 Install Manual
- Dimensions Diagram
Warranty & Guarantee
Money-Back Guarantee and Return Policy
We offer a 90 day, no-questions-asked, Money-Back Guarantee for MantelMount units ordered directly on our website! Try our product and if for any reason you're not completely thrilled, just return it within 90-days from your date of purchase to receive a full-refund, no questions asked. Certain conditions apply. For more details review our Return Policy
MantelMount warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship. In fact, we’re so confident in our manufacturing and quality standards that we offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty on all mounts and accessories! All Mechanical parts are warrantied for life, but for the gas springs which carry a full five (5) year warranty. For more details review our Warranty Policy.
MantelMount Discounted Flat Rate Shipping In the Continental U.S.
We offer significantly discounted (below our cost) flat rate GROUND shipping on all U.S. Domestic orders (Via FedEx or UPS) and estimate delivery within 1-5 business days. Our products ship through one or more MantelMount authorized fulfillment warehouses. You should receive your package within 2 - 7 calendar days of the order date depending on the shipping warehouse and destination location.
Other Shipping Options
Shipments to non-contiguous states or off-shore U.S. territories, as well as expedited shipping, is available at standard carrier rates. For Canadian orders please visit http://www.MantelMount.ca.
Orders will be shipped no later than the next business day. Some orders placed by noon in your local time zone may be shipped the same business day.